Models currently in use:
Please Note: the models specified below are not necessarily the only possibilities available. The list below is intended as a guide only, to give an overview of the sort of variety I offer. I am always happy to research or even design a new model. Please ask for any options, pricing and lead times.
- Amati 'Alard' and other Amati modes
- Stainer '1660'
- Stradivari, various
- del Gesu, 1734 and 1744
- Florentine, a smaller model based on Guidantus
- Gennaro Gagliano
- Stradivari, 'Tuscan' and 'Medici'
- Brescian style, adapted from original examples
- Original models scaled to size, from 15 1/2" up to 17".
- Peter Guarneri of Venice
- Matteo Gofriller
- Stradivari, model 'B' based on the 'Vaslin' and 'Hausmann' and others.
- Andrea Guarneri 29 1/4"
- Guiseppe Guarneri 'filius Andrea' 29 3/8"
- J Gagliano
- Leopold Widhalm
- Barak Norman
- 3/4 size original model, based on an 18th C Wagner, of Basel
- All models can be constructed in modern, transitional or baroque set-up. Particular models have been selected so as to give a range of sizes, especially in the case of violas and celli, but a new model can be researched and patterns made to suit an individuals requirements.
- Prices when quoted will include VAT at the current rate ( but not payable by non-EU residents).
- Fittings of client's choice are only of the highest quality, and strings of choice fitted, to suit the instrument. Stock instruments van be altered to suit at no extra charge.
- I try at all times to hold some examples of my work in stock, for immediate trial, and for sale. Please enquire.
- Please read my 'Terms of Trade', linked above, for more information.
- A 'lifetime' warrantee' (subject to 'terms and conditions') is offered on all my instruments.
Visitors to the studio are welcomed, but strictly by appointment only.